Username:   Password: 
Auto Login

Make Homepage  • 
The time is October 31st 2014, 12:39 (UTC time)
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel  Private MessagesCheck your private messages   RegisterRegister 
MdM and Members Fanfiction

Users browsing this topic: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
sweetie
novice
novice

Member: #27,858

MdM and Members Fanfiction Reply to topic Reply with quote Go to the Bottom
PostPosted: November 17th 2008, 04:53 Download Post

Okay, this is where we will post fanfiction and links to fanfiction of Moi dix Mois and it's members. That includes any fanfiction containing any of the members in any of their other bands, past or present because I can't find any of Brain Hacker or Art Cube and it's annoying. >_<

I don't know about ratings. I guess all are okay. I don't know what batsu's rules are on that. I guess we post whatever we want until someone tells us not to. :P
Last edited by sweetie on November 17th 2008, 04:59; edited 2 times in total
Sylvanon
mosher
mosher

Member: #24,371

Country Flag: UK
(No subject) Reply to topic Reply with quote Go to the Bottom
PostPosted: November 17th 2008, 09:20 Download Post

http://sylvastreak.livejournal.com
that's a link to my definitely not clean fanfiction for MdM, and there'll be some Brain Hacker and Art Cube stuff up on there sometime (when I get around to typing it up...)

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/627575 Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
http://www.pokeplushies.com Get your own at Pokeplushies!
sweetie
novice
novice

Re: MdM and Members Fanfiction Reply to topic Reply with quote Go to the Bottom
PostPosted: November 17th 2008, 18:21 Download Post

No way! Just like 3 days ago I was looking for fanfiction and accidently came across your journal! I read all your stories before I went to bed. We won't go into the strange dreams I had. O_o Your fics are epic! You should update soon!

Btw, can I friend you on lj? I wanted to comment on your fics, but I thought it would be weird to have some random person commenting on stuff or whatever. I go by Seirou-san.
När'sĭ-sĭz'əm
Feast of Five Senses
backstage member!

Warnings: 1
Member: #28,284

Country Flag: USA
PostPosted: November 17th 2008, 19:02 Download Post

Look how low you f**gots have sunk. You guys can't even talk about any up and coming albums, so you open a fanfiction thread... Let me guess most of the fanfics you guys are going to be sharing are going to be mostly about Mana taking up the ass by Seth...amirite...

Oh sweetie what happened to you...
novice
novice

PostPosted: November 17th 2008, 20:02 Download Post

Cool! We already got trolled! I thought it would take at least one day before someone came in insulting. I'm not even going to argue with you Galileo because you're right. There is absolutely nothing new going on with M10M so there is nothing to talk about. And I'm actually looking for more fics involving the other members. I'm kinda p***ed at Mana right now. I feel like he's scamming people with his fanclub, me included. Weird! I strictly guide against anyone joining Mon Amour anytime soon since no one has gotten Madousho in like 6 or more months and he hasn't updated the translations. It's a big waste of money. Damn him!
Sylvanon
mosher
mosher

PostPosted: November 17th 2008, 23:01 Download Post

Galileo退廃の神 @ November 17th 2008, 19:02 wrote:
Look how low you f**gots have sunk. You guys can't even talk about any up and coming albums, so you open a fanfiction thread... Let me guess most of the fanfics you guys are going to be sharing are going to be mostly about Mana taking up the ass by Seth...amirite...

Please do get it right, it's Seth taking it up the ass from Mana, Seth is OBVIOUSLY uke. DUH. hahagb

Edit: comment edited because I will admit I sounded rather holier-than-thou, AND an apology to Galileo for being bitchy, my hormones were getting the better of me and I was in pain and generally grumpy.
Last edited by Sylvanon on November 18th 2008, 08:38; edited 1 time in total

Sylvanon
mosher
mosher

PostPosted: November 17th 2008, 23:03 Download Post

sweetie @ November 17th 2008, 18:21 wrote:
No way! Just like 3 days ago I was looking for fanfiction and accidently came across your journal! I read all your stories before I went to bed. We won't go into the strange dreams I had. O_o Your fics are epic! You should update soon!

Btw, can I friend you on lj? I wanted to comment on your fics, but I thought it would be weird to have some random person commenting on stuff or whatever. I go by Seirou-san.

Any friends would be happily accepted, the next fic that's going up will be the first chapter of my Yossy/Sugiya story (crack anyone?) ^^ I just need to type it up and put it up through my LJ client ^^

När'sĭ-sĭz'əm
Feast of Five Senses
backstage member!

PostPosted: November 18th 2008, 02:01 Download Post

Sylvanon @ November 17th 2008, 23:01 wrote:
Galileo退廃の神 @ November 17th 2008, 19:02 wrote:

Please do get it right, it's Seth taking it up the ass from Mana, Seth is OBVIOUSLY uke. DUH. hahagb And besides, if the Dir en Grey forum can have a Kyo body thread, why the f*** can't we have a fanfic thread? Obviously you're so immature that you have to get attention by insulting people and expecting to get an equally childish response, which is so very obviously what you want, but guess what?

...All of this forum's permanent members are far more mature than you. Go troll somewhere else, you start throwing insults around in here, you'll get reported and HEY should I start with the comment about us f**gots? :DD

Permanent members BWAHAHAH. The majority of the "regulars(People who seriously waste to much time in this s***hole)" you imbacile are younger than 18 and still act like emotional f**gots that get butthurt at the slightest negative comment about their favorite kawaii desu Vkei artist. You speak of maturity, yet you participate in a thread where the main focus of the posters is to squeal like horny school girls and get your panties all wet, while make believing people you don't even know acting like vibrators towards one another as they supposivly f*** one another. Yeah and I'm the immature one...

And I never opposed this thread or trolled you this thread you twat, but made a blatant comment about how low you guys have sank to get your M10m rocks off, and I could give to s***s about their being a Kyo body thread atleast in there they can still talk about the music while admiring his body.

Oh and go ahead and report me you skanky bitch I could give two s***s c***!!!

The truth hurts doesn't it bitch...
Last edited by När'sĭ-sĭz'əm on November 18th 2008, 02:02; edited 1 time in total
Feast of Five Senses
backstage member!

PostPosted: November 18th 2008, 02:03 Download Post

@Sweetie: Hey where are you from???
novice
novice

PostPosted: November 18th 2008, 04:10 Download Post

Sylvanon @ November 17th 2008, 23:03 wrote:

Any friends would be happily accepted, the next fic that's going up will be the first chapter of my Yossy/Sugiya story (crack anyone?) ^^ I just need to type it up and put it up through my LJ client ^^

Awesome! I never would have thought up that pairing. Yeah! Crack fic! Humor is great. ^_^
sweetie
novice
novice

PostPosted: November 18th 2008, 04:16 Download Post

Galileo退廃の神 @ November 18th 2008, 02:03 wrote:

Mineral Wells, Texas. And by all the cussing and such in your last post it sounds like your from the same place. Where are you from?

Oh and please don't be mean to Sylvanon. She's my friend. That was going a little to far.
När'sĭ-sĭz'əm
Feast of Five Senses
backstage member!

PostPosted: November 18th 2008, 04:31 Download Post

sweetie @ November 18th 2008, 04:16 wrote:
Galileo退廃の神 @ November 18th 2008, 02:03 wrote:

Mineral Wells, Texas. And by all the cussing and such in your last post it sounds like your from the same place. Where are you from?

Oh and please don't be mean to Sylvanon. She's my friend. That was going a little to far.

Oceanside, California 45 minutes up north of San Diego and 15 minutes south of Tijuana. Yeah sorry about attacking the thread it's just that it pissed me of how this section is till open, while other groups such as Panic Channel section was removed when their is absolutely no content even coming out anymore vs. some of the other ones that have content, but were removed.

I don't want the M10M section to be gone and hopefully Mana releases a crap ton of new material before Kevin desides to close off this section.

As for Sylvanon it irked me that she comes off so rightous and mature when she probably is the least bit mature out of the tree of us here. Especially on the internet where she knows she can get away with alot of stupid BS without having to worry about any consequences...man, kids these days...

All sees the flaming enjoy your thread sweetie...
mosher
mosher

PostPosted: November 18th 2008, 08:39 Download Post

comment edited because I will admit, I DID sound overly righteous ><

Maka
novice
novice

Member: #29,364

PostPosted: November 18th 2008, 12:46 Download Post

Now you guys have started this thread!
So cooool~
You're passionate members! :)
D EA DBORN -666-
Supreme Genocidal Overlord
crazy fan

Member: #25,724

PostPosted: November 18th 2008, 12:49 Download Post

I like to leave fangirls to their stuff. They do not bother me.

There's better things to troll, like bad music. (The Gazette, An Cafe, etc.)
CandycottoN
novice
novice

Member: #32,297

Country Flag: Finland
PostPosted: November 18th 2008, 14:44 Download Post

I started to read Sylvanon's fics. Those are really good^^
novice
novice

PostPosted: November 18th 2008, 17:18 Download Post

Galileo退廃の神 @ November 18th 2008, 04:31 wrote:

Oceanside, California 45 minutes up north of San Diego and 15 minutes south of Tijuana. Yeah sorry about attacking the thread it's just that it pissed me of how this section is till open, while other groups such as Panic Channel section was removed when their is absolutely no content even coming out anymore vs. some of the other ones that have content, but were removed.

I don't want the M10M section to be gone and hopefully Mana releases a crap ton of new material before Kevin desides to close off this section.

As for Sylvanon it irked me that she comes off so rightous and mature when she probably is the least bit mature out of the tree of us here. Especially on the internet where she knows she can get away with alot of stupid BS without having to worry about any consequences...man, kids these days...

All sees the flaming enjoy your thread sweetie...

Thank you honey. ^_^ I'm okay with trolling, it's just when it becomes a war is when I don't like it. I understand that you get tired of immature people. My coworkers are all young so I'm used to it. Immaturity can be rather entertaining I've learned.

I didn't know other threads have been deleted. I only stay in this one because the other ones get a little ridiculous with their fangirlism. This one is tame compared to the other threads. I like othr bands beside Moi dix Mois, but I couldn't follow along with all the fangirling in the other threads. It's the way they do it, idk. But thank you for the cease fire. ^_^
Sylvanon
mosher
mosher

PostPosted: November 19th 2008, 10:53 Download Post

CandycottoN @ November 18th 2008, 14:44 wrote:
I started to read Sylvanon's fics. Those are really good^^

Blush! Relived! thank you...

CandycottoN
novice
novice

Member: #32,297

Country Flag: Finland
PostPosted: November 28th 2008, 16:25 Download Post

Can you write more fics?
mosher
mosher

PostPosted: December 2nd 2008, 09:19 Download Post

I'm ALWAYS writing fics pon-no9 And I've just posted a new one ^^;;

Board Index
   -> Visual, Moi dix Mois
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 26 Posts ]

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to: