Username:   Password: 
Auto Login

Make Homepage  • 
The time is April 21st 2014, 07:37 (UTC time)
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel  Private MessagesCheck your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Please help me translate this Back-on Lyric segment!

Users browsing this topic: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
skyXchain
Cunno
novice

Member: #30,969

Country Flag: USA
Please help me translate this Back-on Lyric segment! Reply to topic Reply with quote Go to the Bottom
PostPosted: December 16th 2009, 14:43 Download Post

I've been looking everywhere and I just can't seem to find the English translation to the Back-on song, "Hikari Sasuhou". There's just one piece of the lyric I care about, and I'd really appreciate help from anyone!

Here's the segment:

"No kuso no hikari demette no naka ni karega imas***a ni the last damn sorry kosa kiri
So dark oh suge fukaku komo todo kaku karette this part

Masu no sure todo wanna kowasu to kana inosuke desu kiri no katta

Kise, kitte, kagette, watte, kotae o kadake"

>__< The last line is the most important! Please!! I'm desperate!! zoomin Thanks in advance!
Back to top Personal Gallery of skyXchain
Disabled Complexes '87
mosher
mosher

Member: #33,313

Country Flag: USA
(No subject) Reply to topic Reply with quote Go to the Bottom
PostPosted: December 19th 2009, 21:28 Download Post

It's easier for people to translate if you have the actual Japanese text.
   -> Major, Other Major
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]

Jump to: