Username:   Password: 
Auto Login

Make Homepage  • 
The time is August 19th 2017, 09:05 (UTC time)
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel  Private MessagesCheck your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Dumbass Ghetto Children Harass Gay Guy.

Users browsing this topic: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
BixN00d
mosher
mosher

Member: #31,145

Dumbass Ghetto Children Harass Gay Guy. Reply to topic Reply with quote Go to the Bottom
PostPosted: March 19th 2010, 17:55 Download Post

Yeah yeah, it's a year old. But I was bored and felt
like coming to The Caucus for a bit to try my hand
at writing something -not- about Jfandom for once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfW9inRkTpU

I've always tried to reject the attitudes I was exposed to so often in my mid-west upbringing. I used to think that my friends and family with their "There's black people, and then there's n-----" mindset were just being ignorant rednecks. But when I see things like this, the more I start to thinking "Maybe they were right?" To summarize the vid for those who don't feel like watching all 2 minutes and 14 seconds of it, there was some pride festival in Minnesota and this dude was just minding his own business when a crowd of "African American" children and teenagers came up to him and asked him if he was gay.

When he replied with a "yes" they went into a frenzy, some of them shouting "I hate gay people," (00:2) and "If there's gay people they should not be African American," (0:38 - Y'know, cuz gayness is strictly a Caucasian thing), "Gays ain't got no soul!" (1:03) an older guy bitching about the camera being there (1:04), and a f***ING COP who just walks on by with the look of deepest contempt (0:59) then some kid trying to play the race card with "Whatchu' say about black people?" I didn't hear the guy say squat about black people, rather it seemed they were trying to bait him into it so they could have an excuse to move from verbal to physical attacks.

I've always tried to be -against- racism, mostly because I didn't want to be anything at all like the people around me back in my hometown, but seeing something like this makes it difficult to hold back the part of me that would love to say something equally biting as retaliation to their liberal usage of the word "f**got," of course, that would be the point where they'd whip out their gats and shoot out my kneecaps and take turns kicking me in the ribs in the street. So I tried to think of other less death-inducing ways I might respond to these people, if I ever were in a situation like that.

One of them said "gays have no soul" my rebuttal for that would be "in slavery days, you were considered to be two-thirds of a human being." There's also that bit about that God you folks so blindly follow, only because your ancestors were forced by their slave masters to abandon their tribal African religions and convert to Christianity.

The same book you cherry pick verses from to support your hate and violence towards gays also supported those same slave owners when they beat and whipped your ancestors to near death. (Exodus 21:20-21- A slave owner may beat his slave and if he lives a day he will not be punished for the slave is his property, Ephesians 6:5 - Slaves must serve their masters with deep respect and fear, 1 Peter 2:18 - Slaves must obey their masters whether they are just or unjust, Luke 12:47-48 - A slave who refuses his duties will be punished severely but a slave who doesn't know he has done wrong will only be punished lightly)

Then there's the bit about gay marriage being wrong and "against nature," or that it will somehow degrade the sanctity of marriage. Well "crackaz" in the 60's, also followers of the same God, thought similarly of mixed marriages and some states had laws criminalizing them. (http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_mar14.htm).

You've also probably seen the Westboro Cult's placards that read "No f**s in King's Dreams," an attempt to say that Martin Luther King would not have supported the Gay Rights movement, or that comparisons to it would've angered him. What you and Fred probably didn't know is that MLK had a gay black man as part of his staff:

"The civil rights leadership stood by Rustin even though he was attacked by Senator Strom Thurmond on the floor of the United States Senate as a "homosexual, a draft-dodger, and a member of the Communist Party." Rustin's tremendous achievement — the largest demonstration the country had ever seen — stands as one of the great soul-stirring passages in American history. "Most Americans remember Dr. King's magnificent 'I Have a Dream' speech, delivered at the end of the day, without acknowledging Rustin, the man who orchestrated the entire event." (http://www.pbs.org/pov/brotheroutsider/film_description.php)

Your parents and grandparents fought bitterly just so you could have the same rights as every other human being; the right to live your lives freely, to attend the same schools as the other children, to love whomever you please, to walk along the street without the fear of being mercilessly attacked or strung from a tree. You take all this for granted, you show no appreciation for what was done for you and you treat the Race Card as a cheap gimmick to excuse yourselves. You want others to respect you, yet you would go around persecuting another group, threatening them, wanting to deny them the same rights you are afforded all because of personal prejudice, some myths, and some Bible verses... it is both ironic and disheartening.

(Of course, their response would be "TL;DR f**GOT... NOW WHERE'S MUH 9.)
Last edited by BixN00d on March 19th 2010, 18:00; edited 1 time in total
novice
novice

Member: #35,560

Re: Dumbass Ghetto Children Harass Gay Guy. Reply to topic Reply with quote Go to the Bottom
PostPosted: March 25th 2010, 05:07 Download Post

Indeed, these subhumans would probably not understand your point (which is valid).
I'm not saying they are subhumans because of their color, but obviously because of their behaviour. They act like animals. I say they are to be treated as animals!!
Anyways, thanks for sharing your feelings about this, I'm sure a lot of people feel this way too (like me), but today, it has become so hard to express this kind of stuff, because we are all afraid to be categorized under the name of "racist". Even when reason tells us it's really not racism.
BixN00d
mosher
mosher

Member: #31,145

Re: Dumbass Ghetto Children Harass Gay Guy. Reply to topic Reply with quote Go to the Bottom
PostPosted: March 30th 2010, 20:19 Download Post

Precisely.

I don't think they're stupid because they're black, I think they're stupid because they act like uneducated little bigots whose behavior is no better than that of any Klantard or Neo Nazi. They're demanding special treatment and trying to play the victim, while doing basically the same s*** that was done to them to another minority. Sadly, people always think the loudest faction (no matter how small) is the representation of the whole. These kids are doing for their race what the WBC does for xtians.
Last edited by BixN00d on March 30th 2010, 20:21; edited 2 times in total
No Ones Sick Like We Are
crowd surfer~!

Member: #25,364

Country Flag: England
(No subject) Reply to topic Reply with quote Go to the Bottom
PostPosted: February 22nd 2012, 19:32 Download Post

Bringing in Slavery would make you look like a f***ing fool.
   Board Index
   -> General, The Caucus
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]

Jump to: